The NetPower high power NPR series of multi-port remote managed PoE+ midspan injectors provides power and passes data to PoE compliant devices, such as IP cameras, door locks, IR illuminators and other access control edge devices. Non-PoE IP devices can also be powered from the multi-port midspan by utilizing LifeSafety Power’s NPE130 PoE to12VDC power extractor.
With the PowerComPoE GUI interface, the NPR series allows users to monitor and control each individual port remotely via LAN/WAN using a web browser. The NPR “MC” variant also charges a 48V lead acid battery pack for cost effective back-up power vs traditional back-up methods.
The NPR series is housed in a 1U rack mountable metal enclosure and accepts 120 to 240V universal AC or 50V DC input operating voltage. Features include plug and play operation, remote PoE shutdown per port or all ports simultaneously, 10/100/1000BaseT Gigabit support and full 32W across all ports, IEEE 802.3at compliant.
- True remote managed system
- 32W per port, IEEE802.3at – all ports
- 10/100/1000Base T Gigabit support
- Email alert for port over/under current
- Email alert for port over/under voltage
- Remote on/off port control
- 48V charger option charges lead acid battery
Reliability and Safety
- RoHS Compliant
- 10 year warranty
- UL/CUL 60950-1 Information Technology Equipment
- FCC Part 15, subpart B